PREORDER: Rebel Max/Touring for the Onyx RCR

PREORDER: Rebel Max/Touring for the Onyx RCR

Regular price $612.50
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Battery Selection

This is the PREORDER page for the Rebel Max and Rebel Touring Battery Upgrades for the ONYX RCR. 

Estimated Shipping: The first batch of batteries is expected to be ready early to mid June.

Payment: Put 25% down to preorder the battery of your choice. You will be contacted 1 week prior to shipment to make payment on the remaining 75%. 

Fulfillment: Orders will be fulfilled in the order in which they were placed. 

Customization: If you are looking for a different discharge connector on your battery, you will have the option to customize this when we reach out for remaining payment.

Cancellation: You may cancel your preorder at anytime for a full refund.

Click to learn more about the Rebel Max and Rebel Touring